Sikkim PSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – 34 MO सरकारी नौकरी
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: 08/SPSC/EXAM/2019
- DATED: 01/05/2019
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up the 34 (thirty four) posts of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) on temporary regular basis in the Level 15 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim State Health Service under H.C,H.S & F.W Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited through online mode only. www.spscskm.gov.in
1. Minimum Educational Qualification:
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized university. Should have completed rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
2. Age Limit:
Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 50 years as on 30/04/2019, in terms of Notification No: 154/GEN/DOP, dated: 05.12.2018.
3. Other Qualifications:
(a) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(b) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
4. Required Documents:
(a) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
(b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of
Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(c) Category Certificate issued by the
competent authority of the Government
(d) Should have Valid Local Employment Card
issued by the appropriate authority of the
Government of Sikkim.
(e) No Objection Certificate from the Head
of Department in case of employed
(f) Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of
married women candidate, COI/SSC of
Husband should be enclosed.
5. DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES:
|SR No.||Category||No. of posts|
|3.||Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||4|
|4.||Other Backward Classes – Central List||5|
|5.||Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women)||2|
|6.||Other Backward Classes – State List||4|
|7.||Other Backward Classes – State List (Women)||3|
|9.||Scheduled Tribe (Women)||2|
|11.||Scheduled Caste (Women)||1|
|13.||Primitive Tribe (Women)||1|
|14.||Weaker Sections of the Society||1|
6. SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – I for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
7. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
8. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 31/05/2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 31/05/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
9. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 06/06/2019 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 07/06/2019 to 15/06/2019.
10. Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
11. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same will be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
12. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination center for proof of identity.
13. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified
by the Commission.
14. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
15. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be
cancelled by the Commission without notice.
16. The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
17. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.